What will I need if I’m going walking in the mountains?
- Comfortable walking shoes or boots, day pack, water bottle, sunscreen, sun glasses, sweater, waterproofs, and spare clothing for a stop in a refuge.
- On summer evenings in the mountains you'll need a sweater or warm jacket. In winter when you're out on the snow you’ll need sturdy waterproof boots (walking boots with ankle support for snowshoeing, after-ski boots are not suitable), gloves and hat.
What will I need to bring for the spa?
- Swimming costume, books, music…
- Bath towels are provided for the Spa, which has a relaxation area where you’ll find fruit and herbal infusions, and changing rooms. If you want to book a relaxing massage or wellness treatment in the Spa, get in touch now to be sure of getting an appointment at a convenient time: Rosa, our Spa Manager, will help you choose a suitable beauty offer or Spa package.
- Phone, tablet and laptop rechargers. Remember there is free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel, including in your room!
- Snow chains or winter tyres in winter (a legal requirement), and don't forget to fill up in the valley to make sure you get your petrol and diesel with antifreeze.
Utile da sapere prima di partire
Now we’ve introduce ourselves, have a look at what previous guests have to say about us…
Active Hotel Olympic: How to get here.
If you have any doubts or questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!
The weather in Val di Fassa: your holiday forecast.